riced out GT

is this guy for real?

WOW what a total idiot :lol: . how can anybody do that to a stang :shrug: . and his stupid comment about
(First of all. RIGHT NOW I DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT SPEED.IM MAKIN MY CAR LOOK KOOL FIRST.Then ill do engine mods. thx.)
i think he has been mis led as far as whats cool on a stang :nonono: . kid sounds and looks like he has no clue what is cool for a stang much less what real power is. if he wasnt so worried about HP why did he get a stang and all his budys are WAK ASS RICERS? :bs: ..

• Sponsors (?)

:puke: Egad man, that almost made me spill my coffee. That has to be in the top 10 list for all time worst Mustangs. Seriously though, what was going on in his head? Like he woke up one day and said, "I am going to build the most laughable Mustang in the world, and then form a club w/ my equally laughable friends." :nonono:

That is the most horrible looking Stang I've ever seen :puke: . Why doesn't he just sell it and buy a rice mobile if that's what he wants :notnice:. He's making it look like an ugly rice crapper anyway. To do that to an American :flag: V8 legend should be against the law and he should be whipped unmercifully :mad: !!!

What do you expect from a P.O.S. WIGGER other than a P.O.S. car. What a DISGRACE to US REAL Mustang owners! I hope he wrecks that UGLY A$$ GAY LOOKING P.O.S. and puts it out of it's misery! That LITTLE QUEER deserves to be shot several times and burned while his SORRY A$$ is still breathing. Then ALL OF US could PISS on HIS SORRY A$$ ASHES!

IF you read this, YOUR CAR SUCKS AND YOU ARE A P.O.S. WIGGER HOMO! YOU CAR CLUB IS GAY TOO!!!!!

I think we should all add him!!

WTF, was this kid smoking when he did this to the car? He looks like he belongs in a trailor park and he got the car from his grandparents who have since rolled over in their grave after seeing what he has done to the car. I think this guy is the coolest though, him and his unibrow
jerkit.gif