Ricer Story. You guys will LOVE the ending. ;-)

You should have stuck around and provided a nice descriptive and detailed statement to the police...

HELL YES!

actually, you shouldve stopped and kicked the ****er in the gonads, while hes on the ground let him know why you just took away his right to reproduce. then proceeded to make sure his car was completely totalled by denting the piss out of every metal surface you can kick or hit with a bat (which you should have at all times). then when the cops show up, let them know how douche**** was driving. and what would be even more awesome, is if you got his insurance info, and let his company know the crash was due to his illegal modifications, that way they drop his ass.

I CANNOT stand people who speed down residentials. i mean, i speed and act stupid on the freeway, at 2 in the morning, and when theres nobody in both horizons, but cmon man, a ****ing residential neighborhood.

• Sponsors (?)

Not a ricer, but some idiot in a minivan tried to pull crap with me last night. I was doing about 30 on a road by my house with a 25 limit (it's actually kind of a big road, and people usually do 30 to 35 ish). Anyway, he came flying up behind me like an idiot and didn't let off til he was practically on my bumper, then stayed about 2 feet behind me. :nonono: I was turning off half a block later, so I didn't bother, but if it was longer, I'd have slowed down to 5 mph. Where do these idiots get their licenses???

Just an update, turns out he hit one of my really good girl friends from high school that I've known for over 13 years. I knew that white car looked familiar. :-(

Everyone's okay though. The kids are 17 and are trouble (so I'm told). High school drop outs, just flat out losers who live in my town. I really don't want my face associated with these clowns...

Get this, the skid marks from him trying to stop were 180ft. That's how he's "estimating" his speed.

Anywho, I'm talking to my buddy tomorrow. Did I mention he lives down the street from me and has a 2.6 KBed Lightning with a 150 shot that runs 10.4s? :nice:

I'll keep you all updated...i hate kids man :notnice:

60 yards of skid is quite a lot. It seems that he should have had time to do some sort of evasive action before the collision:shrug:

Like I said, he locked up the wheels (from what it looked like). As soon as he realized she pulled out in front of him, insta-smoke from all the tires. He ended up "trying" to go around her, but smashed her left side.

Like I said, something stupid that he won't forget for some time. Hell, I still get chills when I think about driving into a parked car going 10mph. I can't imagine trying to slow down from 80+ and plowing a car. :notnice:

I knew he was doing well over 75...:nonono:

some people are such idiots... unfortunately sometimes i think their are more idiots then normal people....
getting rear ended is a b!itch! a little over a year ago i got rear ended about the same way.. some idiot driving a rental, was on the phone, doing 60+ in a 35, flew into my first stang wich was totalled because of this... he also locked up his tires and flew into me.... my stang was soo messed up... ironically i was stopped behind an accident... their where two cops with their lights on in front of me and i was waiting to pass... no idea how he didnt see the cops but they saw him fly into me and gave him a speeding ticket... the worst thing was.. i was in physical therapy for 5 months and we still havent resolved the case with insurance for medical reimbursements and stuff.... :(

^^Ouch...

Well, I spoke to my buddy officer this morning. Turns out the kids were complete douchebags and blaming my friend for "pulling out in front of you". In an attempt to stop, he pulled the e-brake and left 180+ feet of tire skit (i passed it this morning. I'll try and get a pic on the way home of it.) but claimed to have been doing 40 TOPS. lmao!

So, it turns out this kid was doing top end passes on the street 3 or 4 times before finally hitting someone. Kid in a window at one of the houses said he watched the kid go up and down the street repeatedly before crashing. Also, there are reports that he was smoking weed in a park located on the street (makes sense why the passenger JUMPED from the car. He was probably high and considered running) but the officer said he didn't see any signs or traits as the adrenaline probably took over.

Kids are 20 and I don't recall the name. He said they were a bunch of punks that live in town. He said after like 10 minutes, like 30 ppl showed up, most being his "posse" of whom thought it would help to call the cop "*****" repeatedly (i.e. yo *****, he ain't do nothin' wrong). Let me remind you, these kids are white. He said the only way to shut them up was to threaten to throw them in jail.

Good thing I didn't stop and get my face and car associated with the slum of my town. God I can't wait to move out...

To make me feel better, I crusied my entire way to work with a local terminator that runs 11.4s. Real respectful cat. We got a lot of stares on the way to work B-)

Nice thread Ambo.

No doubt we've all made mistakes coming up through the ranks but this is borderline mentally retarded, seriously. And since this assclown isn't taking responsibility for his actions he is probably going to continue driving like this until has in jail for manslaughter.

The race track is the only safe place for racing period.:nice:

Nice thread Ambo.

No doubt we've all made mistakes coming up through the ranks but this is borderline mentally retarded, seriously. And since this assclown isn't taking responsibility for his actions he is probably going to continue driving like this until has in jail for manslaughter.

The race track is the only safe place for racing period.:nice:

Thanks man. Just hope it opens some eyes to why it's STUPID to race anywhere but the track. You can SERIOUSLY hurt someone completely innocent.

Yea, well the cop is going to slap him with wreckless driving and everything else he can. Trust me. He wants this kid off the street. After giving the gf his name (I never heard of the kid and he's my gf's age) she said he is HORRIBLE news and she said it's a good thing I didn't go to the scene afterwards because these kids (for whatever reason they could think of) may want to take it out on me. :notnice:

Not a ricer, but some idiot in a minivan tried to pull crap with me last night. I was doing about 30 on a road by my house with a 25 limit (it's actually kind of a big road, and people usually do 30 to 35 ish). Anyway, he came flying up behind me like an idiot and didn't let off til he was practically on my bumper, then stayed about 2 feet behind me. :nonono: I was turning off half a block later, so I didn't bother, but if it was longer, I'd have slowed down to 5 mph. Where do these idiots get their licenses???

I love situations like that, especially with my ****ty winter car. When I'm going 5 over posted and they still ride your ass, best message-sender is to SLAM on your brakes. They either learn their lesson and pull WAY back or they rear end you and you get a check from their insurance company for your car plus your neck hurts sooooooo bad that they should cover that too.

Ambo that's a sweet story by the way. Only better ending would have been if you'd have stuck around and had a baseball bat/pistol on you and finished the kid off...