Roush body kit pic's

• Sponsors (?)

here's the best i have... hard to find pics of this kit. i didn't buy it because it came out too expensive to piece it together--i absolutely hate the front bumper lips--nasty! if i were you, and if you have the $$$, get the sides and rear and go for a different front bumper that will match. good luck.

Attachments

• 97GT2.JPG
    97GT2.JPG
    26.9 KB · Views: 179
  • 97GT6.JPG
    97GT6.JPG
    28 KB · Views: 161
Roush 94-98 kit = too much $$$, not enough material. Go with SVO side skirts, and different front and rear peices, cost you half the price and get you better products

Roush made a few Cobra's in 96-98 that were pretty powerful with good suspensions, I've seen some write-ups in a few mustang mags...but he saved his best stuff for the new edge mustangs of 99-04

5.0_GT_kid said:
That's it?? No performance stuff?

I belive it had the 4v and they put a S/C on it there sick. I like them my boss has one but he never drives it so Iev only seen it once. I found the hole kit for 780 threw stage3motorsports the front bumper could be better!

that's what i'm saying--for the amount the kit costs, you'd think you'd get more for the front than two ****zy lips and the gap in the middle... looks like jebadiah's buck teeth...

i do like teh sides and rear a lot, though. the sides/azz looked niiice in person, but that front, man... god!...

the old 67 gt500 had a gap in the middle, but the gap was larger
ShelbyMustang.jpg

thats why i like the roush body kitt, because its the closest thing to a gt500 since they didn't make ant GT500's for that year range, just GT's