Roush Lower control arms

trombonedemon

Jun 25, 2009
U.S.A, U.S.A., U.S.A.!
Just installed Roush lca's. Man I never new those contol arms would change the way the car drove, this only makes me a little peaved b/c Ford should put these in when they desighned the car. It seems like the car floats on air and the wheel hop is almost completely gone.
As for the install, everything went as one would think until I had to tap the bolt torwards the driver side out. None of the instructions I've read and researched said anything about the muffler needing to be moved so that the bolt can be extracted, well I had to loosen the muffler bolts from the rubber hangers to move the muffler,from the muffler to the tips, other then that everything went as planned. Even put some antiseize to keep the bolts from rusting again. And yes they were rusted. A spring compressor is so uneccesary, heck you probaly injure yourself trying to operate the spring compressor in stead of a hydraulic jack lower the control arm slowly.
Roush Lower Control arms, w/ poly-U bushings, FTMFW!!! P.s. The first C.A. took me 3 and half hours, the second one took me 1 hour w/shocks. Just for the researcher.:hail2::flag::hail2:

• Sponsors (?)