royal purple FTMFL.

• Sponsors (?)

Think it's a 97 but might be a 96 mystic cobra with 3" o/r X paid to be fabricated by Valvoline. He had a 3" o/r H on it before hand, they wanted an X. They would have used his car for the audio and visual, but they said the color of the car might confuse the viewer. Had a red Cobra come in revving the thing over and over, filming the throttle cable and revs to match the simple 20 second clip by the mystic:p

Think it's a 97 but might be a 96 mystic cobra with 3" o/r X paid to be fabricated by Valvoline. He had a 3" o/r H on it before hand, they wanted an X. They would have used his car for the audio and visual, but they said the color of the car might confuse the viewer. Had a red Cobra come in revving the thing over and over, filming the throttle cable and revs to match the simple 20 second clip by the mystic:p

How the hell do you find stuff like that out? :shrug:

I will forever hate you for that :mad: :fuss: Just had to burst my bubble :(
Oh well at least its a Aero Cobra in sound and sight :shrug:
OK now you are forgivin :D

I've got 195,000 miles on my T-45...it's had Royal Purple Syncromesh since about 40,000 miles...no grinds, funny noises or issues yet (other than the hard to get into R once in a while that all T-45s have)