?'s about V6 and Chevy 6.0

drakesdad

Jul 29, 2005
Oregon OHIO
My brother in law is coming back to the world of stangs....he asked me about the rear ends and I told him I am not 100 percent sure but I think all of the sixers came with 7.5 rear ends......is this correct?

He has found a nice black one that he is just waiting for tax money to get it...he is planning on the GM 6.0 transplant and keeping it FI....any tips for him...he will be joining up shortly.

• Sponsors (?)

My brother in law is coming back to the world of stangs....he asked me about the rear ends and I told him I am not 100 percent sure but I thing all of the sixers came with 7.5 rear ends......is this correct?

He has found a nice black one that he is just waiting for tax money to get it...he is planning on the GM 6.0 transplant and keeping it FI....any tips for him...he will be joining up shortly.

Yes, it comes with a 7.5 rear diff.

He had a Malibu and a GN that he raced at the track but were not street friendly ie no heat, wipers etc and wants to get nice street toy....he is sold on the 6.0's and so on....I did try to sell him on the 418 stroker......lost that one so at least I'm happy he is at least getting a stang......to each his own...it will be interesting to see what issues and fixes he comes across during he build......

That 6.0 is a pretty bad ass engine, and from what I understand, an easy swap into the stang.

Kurt

He has been talking about that motor for some time...his friend put one in a camaro and ran 11's...I think that's right.....I did see a LS1 S/c in a stang somewhere...he said if you go to U tube there are several stangs with the 6.0......if it is as bad azz as they say it ought to fly......