S.C.U.M. "For Life" Innaugural Run- Aug 7th

• Sponsors (?)

So, are you guy's out there :shrug:
are we still doing this? because I'm loading up the wifes Exploder.
Jason, are you there?
Fred, are you in I hope?
Matt, are you gonna make it?
Beau?
Scott?
I know Pierre is ready.
I'll check this thred again after the bars close at 2.

I'm in, just don't know where we are meeting (can't make it to your place in time Bill). Someone PLEASE TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!! :D but ya I got stogies and Josh is bringing soda and I'll grab cookies too for all of us. Any idea on how many stogies? I can bring lots of little..right now I know I need 5.

1990StangLX said:
I'm in, just don't know where we are meeting (can't make it to your place in time Bill). Someone PLEASE TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!! :D but ya I got stogies and Josh is bringing soda and I'll grab cookies too for all of us. Any idea on how many stogies? I can bring lots of little..right now I know I need 5.

Yeah Beau, we are meeting at the "Park&Ride" at the north west intersection of the hwy76 and the I-15.
For you, you can go two way's.
take I-15 north to the 76 Pala off ramp (NOT THE 78), exit and turn left (west) and turn right into the first driveway on the right once you have crossed over the I-15.
Or,
Take the I-5 north to the 76 (not the 78) and head east untill you get to the I-15, but turn left into the parking lot before you go over the 15.
I'm going by Pierre's house first to get him. Call me on my cell if you get lost. We will wait for you.
If you come up I-5, call me, I might be lagging too.

I count 5 stoags so far but you might want to bring a few more. I know we all apriciate it :D

L8 MUSL said:
Yeah Beau, we are meeting at the "Park&Ride" at the north west intersection of the hwy76 and the I-15.
For you, you can go two way's.
take I-15 north to the 76 Pala off ramp (NOT THE 78), exit and turn left (west) and turn right into the first driveway on the right once you have crossed over the I-15.
Or,
Take the I-5 north to the 76 (not the 78) and head east untill you get to the I-15, but turn left into the parking lot before you go over the 15.
I'm going by Pierre's house first to get him. Call me on my cell if you get lost. We will wait for you.
If you come up I-5, call me, I might be lagging too.

I count 5 stoags so far but you might want to bring a few more. I know we all apriciate it :D

Beau, you can come to my house and follow me over if you want. I'm right on 76. You came by before to get the helmet, remember?

Johns89lx said:
Beau, you can come to my house and follow me over if you want. I'm right on 76. You came by before to get the helmet, remember?
I would BUT josh and I are picking up his GF from her dads place off the 78 and don't want to be any later than I have to be.

Bill: Theres a possibility that Josh and I MAY be a bit late due to some family medical issues hes having right now, BUT we both fully intend to join you and WILL join you all :) Just a little FYI in case you get a call from me tomorrow morning.

1990StangLX said:
Bill: Theres a possibility that Josh and I MAY be a bit late due to some family medical issues hes having right now, BUT we both fully intend to join you and WILL join you all :) Just a little FYI in case you get a call from me tomorrow morning.

Not a problem Beau, just give me a call.

Ok, sorry to have to do this so late in the planning but I will not be able to make it tomm. I have to go to Irvine to do a bunch of things for the house we just bought up there. Hope you guys have fun though…take some pics for me. :(

Jason, congrats on finishing your services…best of luck to you. :flag:

Hope you guys all have fun tomorrow. Its already late Friday night, but just got home. Went to see a Jazz concert with the parental units. Damn good show. Looks like Im gonna be doing this wedding thing. Had a beer in my hand from about midnight till 4:30 am Thursday night (was the bachelor party)
Looks like they need a wedding singer after all :jester:

wedding_singer.jpg

:D

Have a great time fellas. Jason best of luck to you and your wife on your upcoming adventures my man :flag:

S.C.U.M. fo lyfe YO!