s-trim dyno numbers and video

95mustang_gt

Mar 30, 2005
Wisconsin
Well I finally got the car tuned and dyno .Big thanks go out to kurgan motorsports, bob kurgan did the tuning and dyno,I will recommend bob to anyone looking for the best. The problems I did run into were some spark issues with stock ignition setup, so the plugs had to be gap to 22,it help out but i still need to upgrade.I also have the act and methanol nozzle in mix up, so I need to relocated the act and the snow performance methanol nozzle .I left the shop with 483hp 455tq with 13lbs of boost, didn’t want to go further until I fix the issues above, but im happy with that. The conditions were 90 degrees, 29.67 in Hg, humidity: 13%, STD: 1.03. Ill get the dyno sheet up later.

Here the info on the setup
306 with twisted wedge heads
Holley Systemax 2 intake
Stock cam
Ford racing 1.6 rockers
trickflow valve covers with a breather on each side and no pcv
Accufab 70mm tb and spacer
Power adder
Vortech S-Trim with a 2.95 pulley
Snow performance stage 2 kit with maf controller
60lbs injectors
Sct 2400 maf
Anderson 4” power pipe
Exhaust
BBk LTs
Bbk xpipe
Bassani mufflers
3.73s

here is the dyno video
Video of dyno - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

jesse

• Sponsors (?)

Well I finally got the car tuned and dyno .Big thanks go out to kurgan motorsports, bob kurgan did the tuning and dyno,I will recommend bob to anyone looking for the best. The problems I did run into were some spark issues with stock ignition setup, so the plugs had to be gap to 22,it help out but i still need to upgrade.I also have the act and methanol nozzle in mix up, so I need to relocated the act and the snow performance methanol nozzle .I left the shop with 483hp 455tq with 13lbs of boost, didn’t want to go further until I fix the issues above, but im happy with that. The conditions were 90 degrees, 29.67 in Hg, humidity: 13%, STD: 1.03. Ill get the dyno sheet up later.

Here the info on the setup
306 with twisted wedge heads
Holley Systemax 2 intake
Stock cam
Ford racing 1.6 rockers
trickflow valve covers with a breather on each side and no pcv
Accufab 70mm tb and spacer
Power adder
Vortech S-Trim with a 2.95 pulley
Snow performance stage 2 kit with maf controller
60lbs injectors
Sct 2400 maf
Anderson 4” power pipe
Exhaust
BBk LTs
Bbk xpipe
Bassani mufflers
3.73s

here is the dyno video
Video of dyno - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

jesse

sweet got mine dyno'd today. Impressive numbers man:nice:

Great numbers. Especially with a stock cam still in there.
What do you have for a fuel pump setup?

I would think the 60's are pretty big, but they do leave a lot of room to grow in the future.:nice:

yes i was happy with the numbers considering that Im using the stock cam.

for now im using the walbro 255 LPH High Pressure,but will be upgrading fuel stuff in the winter

nice numbers, but don't you think the 60's are bit big for that power?

yes but when i was doing my research I notice a lot of people saying they should of went bigger.So i grab the 60s in a good deal and just went with them.Plus they give me a room to grow.

thats good numbers for a 306.

what kind of dyno was it?

it was a dynojet

thanks for the comments everyone

I'd say you did good on the 60's :nice:

With a combo like that ..........

You're gonna custom tune anyway :Word:
so
Why go close to the limit on inj size :crazy:

A tuner can easily adjust for them at low pulsewidth conditions ;)

Grady