sad sad day

94SNA8K

Founding Member
Apr 23, 2002
Detroit, MI
going to Logans for dinner and a woman decides to pull out in front of me while i'm already in the intersection and i just drill her @40 mph. She blows a .28 and has weed in the car. So needless to say the Cobra is gone because of this Drunk b*tch
Nick

• Sponsors (?)

If they recognize the aftermarket stuff, 10000, if not, 9000 tops. If they dont recognize the aftermarket parts, best bet is to salvage the stuff that is still usable and either keep it or sell it. State Farmis saying my 96 Snake with 65K miles is only worth 8100, I told them to make sure they were looking at a cobra, and if they were, I wont take less than 10 for it.

54life said:
think of it this way....now you can go out and get that '04 that you've undoubtedly wanted......might be a good thing

I'm with him. If the woman that hit you was really drunk and its in a police report it should be 100% her fault and her insurance should pay for everything. If they don't give you enough then Sue her A** there are plenty of lawyers who will take your case, because you are sure to win cause she was drinking. Then use that money and get a 03-04 Cobra/Mach1.

I speak from experience.I was hit by a drunk and high driver in conneticut.I was hit in the left rear tire so hard i spun out and the guy lost his tire and hit two other cars.The guy was driving his moms car and had no insurance himself so i had to go after the moms insurance company.The insurance company said it was minor suspension damage and the rest was "cosmetic" so they wouldnt total it.1999 cobra with 60,000 was appraised at 26000 stock.The original estimate was 6,000 but the final bill was 11,000.The body shop put on an 03 front bumper and wouldnt replace it so I am stuck with it.GET IT TOTALLED!!!I have spent thousands of dollars restoring my car cause some azz wanted to drive on drugs.Believe me I know what you are going thru.

I would a least talk to a lawyer. My friend is a insurance claims agent and he told me that the insurance company is trained to screw you everyway possible. They will try to push you around and blow you off. He also told me that they are scared to death when someone gets fedup and gets a lawyer.

update: Meeting with my lawyer tomm. @ 10am so I can sue this B*tch! She is a repeat offender and does not need to drive anymore. Havent talked to insurance co. for a week now but last i heard they were doing a nationwide price search for the value of my car. This was after i got really $hitty with the adjuster when he told me i had a pretty common car going for around 6-8000 dollars now............... To be cont.
:nonono: drunk driving :notnice:
Thanks for all the advice guys
Nick