Saleen body kit put on :)

Seraphitia102

will post boobie pics for a supercharger
Oct 11, 2004
California
Yeah I know guys, but don't laugh, I ain't that rich, but I put in a Saleen body kit without the wing and wheels and side scoops yet. The body kit costed me $1400 (with tax) from Saleen and I'm still working on getting white Saleen 18X9 wheels and the S351 wing.

View attachment 518135

View attachment 518136

PICT0081edit.jpg

DSC00047edit.jpg

saleen_2.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

thanks guys, the paint job was around $400, installation was done at Chicane Sport Tuning for $630, and I'm a little low on money now to get wheels and to drop it even further. I know the next thing going on my car is Saleen 18X9 wheels and then after that, the S351 wing :)

r281 said:
looks nice :)
Where did you get the paint job?
And how much did it cost?

I got the paint job at Earl&Scheib. But don't go there, they don't do good prepping for urethane body kits. My friend got his fiber glass body kit painted there and it was wonderful, though urethane needed some special primer (so the salesman said). Paint job was around $400

Looks good.

Just a thought. Yank the GT emblems off and put V6 running pony emblems on the side.

On the rear, maybe put an Explorer V8 emblem where the GT should be on the trunk.

-=NightHawk=- said:
ughhh that looks so amazingly awesome... *drool* that will look so nice once u get those rims on it...ur making me want to save up for that body kit.....

the body kit is REALLY nice :) But $1299? that's pretty expensive, but i had no choice since it's Saleen lol. The guys at Chicane who told me that they used to work for Saleen said that body kits only cost about $80 in materials to make. :p

Mustang5L5 said:
Looks good.

Just a thought. Yank the GT emblems off and put V6 running pony emblems on the side.

On the rear, maybe put an Explorer V8 emblem where the GT should be on the trunk.

I really like the Saleen S281 emblems but I know I'm a GT. I personally want the rear emblems that say Saleen S281 and "Speedster"