Roush Saleen Plant In Michigan

• Sponsors (?)

Yellow99Saleen said:
Not exactly sure what you mean, but Saleens headquarters are in Irvine California i believe. Or somewhere in the Socal region. Just go to the saleen.com website and get the full address.

There's a new plant that opened up in Michigan everyone is talking about it here in Detroit. They have the 05 mustang there you can buy parts I've looked everywhere for the address but no luck

The plant that you are talking about is for SSV - Saleen Specialty Vehicles. They are building the Ford GT for Ford at that plant. It is located in Troy but I do not know where.

Freshpl, I have no idea what you are talking about buying parts for the 05 mustang, there is no such thing open like that.

mysticstang said:
The plant that you are talking about is for SSV - Saleen Specialty Vehicles. They are building the Ford GT for Ford at that plant. It is located in Troy but I do not know where.

Freshpl, I have no idea what you are talking about buying parts for the 05 mustang, there is no such thing open like that.

sorry I was rushing, Meant to say that you can buy parts for the saleen not the 05 stang. I even called information and it doesn't come up in the system :shrug:

SVTforme said:
I know where it is.. I drive by it every couple of days. There are a few Saleen Mustangs in the window, as well as a Cobra replica.

It is located on Maple (15 mile) near I75. I'll grab a picture next time by.

you wouldn't happen to know the address so i can do a mapquest?