saleen rear bumper

95blacksnake

Feb 4, 2004
hey, I was wondering if 3 1/2 inch tips will fit in the exhaust cut out on a rear saleen bumper for a 94-98???? Thanks, Jared

Also my brother has a question concerning his timing setting. He has a K&N Filtercharger system, 75mm mass air, 75mm throttle body, bbk equal length headers and off bbk off road h-pipe, flowmasters ford 9mm plug wires, trick flow intake, and 3.55's. He was wondering where the timing should be set for his current setup to help the performance of his car.

• Sponsors (?)

95blacksnake said:
hey, I was wondering if 3 1/2 inch tips will fit in the exhaust cut out on a rear saleen bumper for a 94-98???? Thanks, Jared

Also my brother has a question concerning his timing setting. He has a K&N Filtercharger system, 75mm mass air, 75mm throttle body, bbk equal length headers and off bbk off road h-pipe, flowmasters ford 9mm plug wires, trick flow intake, and 3.55's. He was wondering where the timing should be set for his current setup to help the performance of his car.

Saleen bumper should be fine

As far as your brother the timming varies on all cars some cars like more timming then others, just trial and error, advance it until it Pings and then back it off 2 degrees. Also that 75MM TB is over kill for that set up, its hurting his preformance more then anything, really should be at a 65MM MAX, but just my .02 , not my car.