Saleen S281 Sc?

Discussion in 'SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech' started by slayerripkdc, Jul 26, 2013.

1. slayerripkdc

slayerripkdc Active Member

Whats up everyone. I have not been on in awhile :) I just sold my 03 GT and tomorrow I am going to check out this clean s281 SC. It has long tubes, catted X and Borla catback. The dealer thinks it is also pullied. I have a few questions. Everyone knows it comes with the m90 blower and it runs super hot and is inconsistent but with full exhaust will it hit over 350 to the wheels and will it be able to run with stock terminators? As soon as I get the car I will bring it to see what it puts down and see where it is at. What should I look out for? How do I check for belt slip? ANy advice is much appreciated.

2. slayerripkdc

slayerripkdc Active Member

As soon as I get the car if i do..it will be put on the rollers and tested at english town to see where it is at. With full exhaust with the m90 blower will it see over 110 traps?

3. Three50won

Three50won Member

You will see belt slip on the dyno. Also you can watch your boost gauge for slip. You should be able to even feel it under acceleration. But I don't think you'll have any problems with slippage. If it is in fact pullied, then I'm sure that with the exhaust mods, especially the LT headers, that you will hit 350 to the wheels. You also have to remember that cars are always under-rated as well. With a good dyno tune I'm sure you'll be at the power level you want. Are you gonna run slicks at the track?

4. COramprat

COramprat Drone Driver Mod Dude

Showcase:
    Albums:
    I have nothing to add except take pickcheeres.:nice:

Just check for the details that make it a true Saleen. What year is it?