Same ol' Question, how much power?

SILENTCARL

Feb 15, 2007
I know this has been covered, and I will apologize now for this... But, I'd like to know what kind of power I can expect from my setup.

I have a stock (rebuilt) 2.3T engine.
T3/T4 Hybrid turbo
190lph fuel pump
adjustable fuel pressure reg
small vam
stock turbo computer
little injectors
intercooler
boost controller
2-1/2 exhaust
BOV

What kind of power can i expect and at what boost level? I really want that magic number of 300, but I'm pretty sure Ill have to go to LA3, large vam, bigger injectors, and full 3" exhaust. (I of course plan on doing all of that later when I get some more money, and finish the suspension.)

• Sponsors (?)

Stinger can probably tell you. But I can tell you I had small vam , intercooler, 190 pump, t3, and smaller injectors. I done they lb-3 [got c-4 auto] also lb3 was cheap. Changed 2 Saturdays ago. It makes a large difference. Traction is now a problem got posi rearend and differant gear rearend being setup. I just couldn't beleive the differance.

You'll be limited by the small vam, injectors, and exhaust as you said. Those injectors when pushed to the limit will only support about 240-250rwhp.

Once you upgrade the items you mentioned, it's possible to make 300hp at boost somewhere in the low-mid 20's if the tune is good.