Scrapped the 90 GT with pics

larrendeuce

Sep 13, 2003
Southern NJ
It was a 1990 Mustang GT hatchback with 206K miles, 5 speed, king cobra clutch, adjustable clutch cable, firewall adjuster, recaro seats from an svo, svo 5 lug wheels (spacers used in rear, 225/50R16 tires), five lug conversion with stock style front hubs, 73mm calipers, and rear drum brakes, svo taillights, koni reds in all 6 locations, aftermarket lower control arms, mac shorties, stock H, and mac catback. The guy slammed it into a beer truck. The front end was trash, k member bent, floorpan buckled, and major rust throughout. It was enough to get an auto to 5 speed swap done, and a few odds and ends that I needed. Below is a link to the pictures.

• Sponsors (?)

Despite the pictures of me using the katana :lol: , the real cutting was done with 4 milwaukee torch bi metal sawzall blades and 2 craftsman pro 12 amp sawzalls. Best blades I've ever used, they are rated for rescue use and don't dull much when cutting.

Only thing still up for grabs is the hatch, wing, stock GT tails, svo lenses, and stock gt bumper if I feel like pulling it back off the trailer. I might use the wheel as a core to get reconditioned. My friend is taking the svo wheels for his thunderbirds along with the koni's; also he's getting the recaro's reupholstered to use in his 88 sport.