Seattle...

• Sponsors (?)

99GTtony said:
We'll meet up as a group in Seattle eventually. Kinda bad timing right now (holidays, rain, cold). Let us know when you're here.
I'll probably be flying in the first part of Jan. Planning on starting the 9th and I want to do some apartment shopping before I start working. I'm going to have them ship my Mustang and who knows how long that will take, so I'll probably just have the daily driver for a while.

If what I've heard about the winter weather in Seattle is true, it's not nearly as bad as what I'm leaving behind.

SVTdriver said:
What do you mean you don't have another car? I'm going to be driving the Audi.

noes. I sold marybeth when I got the stang running. so like right now, I'm at a point where it will be cheaper for me to repair my 94 than it would to purchase a beater.

alarm~200ish
locks~150
longer pushrods~110
gears/install~500
tune~ a kajillion, lol :scratch: like 500?

so right there is roughly 1500 in which I will have a badass-er car than a 1500 subaru brat.

TheRedBlur said:
noes. I sold marybeth when I got the stang running. so like right now, I'm at a point where it will be cheaper for me to repair my 94 than it would to purchase a beater.

alarm~200ish
locks~150
longer pushrods~110
gears/install~500
tune~ a kajillion, lol :scratch: like 500?

so right there is roughly 1500 in which I will have a badass-er car than a 1500 subaru brat.

So when are you going to get it running then?