Seriously?? NOT AGAIN! this sucks

i still haven't even bothered calling the cops. IF i do, it will just be so i know it will go towards the crime rate stats. the first time it happened, they said they won't even respond unless the damage was over $1500. they told me i should talk to the mall and see if they had any surveillance tapes. :mad: so thats MY job now?

i honestly check on my car several dozen times a night out the window, and have a tire iron and baseball bat right beside my door at all times. last night however happened to be the one night in probably over a month i wasn't at home... so pissed.

• Sponsors (?)

Hmm not home... someone knew..... throws rock through window... you got enemies.

i really dont though. the only person i really know here is my girlfriend, who i live with. and we live in an apartment, so there is no real way to tell if i'm home or not. and the car sits parked for 98% of the week in the back lot, and i exit out the front door.

Hmm not home... someone knew..... throws rock through window... you got enemies.

Man, even if you did something as simple as cut someone off in traffic on accident... Someone had it out for you. Who goes through all that trouble to throw a rock that size through a window, and not steal anything?

My roommate got BOTH of his side windows punched out and hood stomped on after someone wouldn't move their car for him so he could leave a parking lot. People get IRATE for absolutely mundane reasons. Its kind of scary what those kind of people are capable of.

Start lookin at the F-body owners :rlaugh:

Kidding aside, I'm sorry to see that .That really sucks, especially twice. I remember I used to park my ol' beater Neon outside our gate, came out one morning to get in and go for the day and noticed tiny glass shards on the console. "WTF?" I think, then look up and see the entire windshield ssssmmmmmmmmmmashed to oblivion. Apparently some **********s were bored and hit everything along their way down my street from one end to the park at the other. That's why the Stang is hidden under lock, key, moat, dragons, and armed guards.

That's what i'm SO afraid of.. i'm still in high school and i KNOW that there are scum bags who would do **** like that at my school.. that's why all my rides have locking gas caps and all that ****. ugh, **** like this makes me afraid to bring her out in public :(

bullet proof glass...:shrug:
I hate seeing that, it has happened here to my dad and brother:mad:
cops wont do anything
they stole my brothers bowling balls, radar detector, and ripped out the whole dash to get the radio. My dads trailor also got stolen.
we found the trailor
and we found the bowling balls
I just want to move out into the middle of nowhere and not deal witht hat crap

I see only two options.

Sell the car or find a safe garage for it.

Sure... you still have to leave it when going to the store or whatever. But at least the amount of public exposure dramatically decreases sitting in a private garage. Peace of mind would be worth it.

Such is life in today's world...

btw... take if from an old guy... smashing the dude's face will likely getting an even more juvenile response down the road. NO offense to most of our young stangnetters here..... but the majority of kids react in a punk matter. I'm sure I was a punk back then too.

Smash my face... okay... I come back with a bat to you or your car.

It never ends...

Someone is definitely targeting you. Once could be chalked up to a random act of vandalism, twice, it is personal. If you think long and hard about it, I'm sure you will be able to figure out who it is, or at least narrow it down. As far as fingerprinting the rock, it can't be done. Rocks are too porous, even if they appear smooth. Unless the rock has been mechanically polished, lifting a print is near impossible. I would not bother going to your local police, unless you can present them with a viable suspect, for questioning. In most cases, if the person targeting you is even questioned by the police, the behavior will mysteriously cease, immediately! Good luck.

I've always invisioned myself walked up behind someone trying to break in my car. I then burst into a full speed sprint in an attempt to kid their head through my windshield.... never happened though. Guess im lucky.

Before I had my mustang there were 2 or 3 cars that would get a rock through the windshield maybe twice a year.... im so paranoid now.