SeriousSN95 TT setup finished... PICS

OinkAodeOink

Founding Member
Jun 5, 2002
Daytona bch, Florida
My side of the job is finished, now he has to get the tune, install the injectors and mass air and catback exhaust, and fab up some air filter screens.. Other then that, it's finished, and I'm pleased with the end result, concidering this a real budget build. No hacking of the cars unibody, and no major modifications other then removing the a/c system that was non functional.

Stock 94 302 longblock (for now)
Twin 60/48 T3's
2.5" Downpipes
stock headers, 2.5" secondaries
Single 50mm wastegate
31x12x3" bar.plate intercooler
RFL Blow off valve
3" aluminium intercooling pipe

shaunTT_00.jpg

shaunTT_01.jpg

shaunTT_02.jpg

shaunTT_03.jpg

shaunTT_05.jpg

shaunTT_07.jpg

shaunTT_08.jpg

shaunTT_10.jpg

Attachments

• shaunTT_00.jpg
    shaunTT_00.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 78
  • shaunTT_01.jpg
    shaunTT_01.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 79
  • shaunTT_02.jpg
    shaunTT_02.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 76
  • shaunTT_03.jpg
    shaunTT_03.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 69
  • shaunTT_05.jpg
    shaunTT_05.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 75
  • shaunTT_07.jpg
    shaunTT_07.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 81
  • shaunTT_08.jpg
    shaunTT_08.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 77
  • shaunTT_10.jpg
    shaunTT_10.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 72
  • Sponsors (?)

Shaun is going to have to give you a dollar amount, because he already had purchased most of the items.
This is about as budget as a build as you can do though, without sacrificing quality of work.

I believe he has a 10lb spring in the gate now, and is going to start off at 5lbs or so, then work it up. That is up to him and whoever tunes the car.
I am pretty sure he has another engine going in the car shortly though, so that might put a hold on things.

Yea it is.. With engine bay mounted turbo's there are not too many options on placement, so we went with what was easiest to fabricate without any body panel cutting.

Cold side is all 16 gauge polished aluminium piping, and what is not aluminium ( out of turbo's) has been painted red as seen in the pictures. Hotside is just high temp black, but I believe he has plans to have it coated.

With the particular turbos he is running, I would guess 10psi would do high 300's, on a stock longblock. Each engine responds just a little different, so only a dyno sheet will tell.