Shameless picture thread...

Motion pics are sooo cool!!! I just need to learn how to change the shutter speed so my backgrounds look a little more blurry.

paulinmotion3.jpg

paulinmotion.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

89 blue lx said:
thats an awesome pic man holy crap! and nice way to get your plate up front without ruining the newly painted bumper

Thanks! I kinda like it better with the plate on there now :D. I got pulled over twice within 3 days, by the same cop, right after I got it painted so I had to do something. Gotta love zip-ties! :rlaugh:

Killercanary said:
Motion pics are sooo cool!!! I just need to learn how to change the shutter speed so my backgrounds look a little more blurry.

They are pretty cool. I'm thinkin background is blurry because of the aperature and manual focus, but the shutter speed can't be too fast so everything is sharp- it would look like the car were standing still. Shutter speed ~500-750?

O well, awesome pics anyways guys, i'll get some new ones soon

94SC50 said:
Your motion pic is awesome! :nice: That red looks so nice man.

MY car looks nice?! :rlaugh: You've probably got the nicest car on here man :nice:. Thanks for the compliments! My brother actually took that pic on the way home from the Outer Banks NC a couple weeks ago. That was at about 70MPH somewhere on I-64 in Virgina.