Shelby or 03 cobra?

SGILLHAM03cobra

Jun 8, 2006
Hey guys just interested to know what do you like better the 03 cobra or the shelby. Me personally I dont like the way the shelby looks and I believe its heavie more power but more weightr. I just think the 03 has good enough potential and looks way more badazz. Just my opinion what do you think?

• Sponsors (?)

With the dealer mark up on the '07 Shelby I feel the 03 & 04's are a much better bang for the buck currently. Maybe a year or so from now when the Shelby prices drop down closer to MSRP I may change my mind, but for now I'll keep my Terminator.

U.M.

Shelby's are pigs.

come on...a 500 hp car running anywhere from 12.7-13.1 @ 112-116????? ugh.

They look awesome though except for the nasty hood they decided to change.

When the terminators came out they were anywhere from 410-430 hp cars and ran 13.0-12.4@108-114.

I do however feel that the market is much more adapted for the Shelby now. With weight reduction a KB and a different hood, I would trade in a fartbeat.

Naw I dissagree, the Terminator is just a much better bang for the buck car. Why spend so much money on a shelby when you can have a Terminator!! Ha ha Im just playin man, to each his own right! By the way, Badd ass car you have!

SVT98Snake said:
Shelby's are pigs.

come on...a 500 hp car running anywhere from 12.7-13.1 @ 112-116????? ugh.

They look awesome though except for the nasty hood they decided to change.

When the terminators came out they were anywhere from 410-430 hp cars and ran 13.0-12.4@108-114.

I do however feel that the market is much more adapted for the Shelby now. With weight reduction a KB and a different hood, I would trade in a fartbeat.
MM & FF just got a 12.2 out of a stock Shelby GT 500....not to shaby. I/E/T and some drag radials and you will see mid 11's easy....also not to shaby. All that said I hate the new body style and will keep my Terminator.:nice:

Dr. Wu 2000 said:
MM & FF just got a 12.2 out of a stock Shelby GT 500....not to shaby. I/E/T and some drag radials and you will see mid 11's easy....also not to shaby. All that said I hate the new body style and will keep my Terminator.:nice:

I saw that....that's more like it!!!!!

I am not too sold on the body. I saw one in person and it just didn't "do it for me" the way my 03 did when I saw it...:hail2: