Shoes!!!

brtnstrns

Dec 19, 2003
Lewisville, TX
View attachment 160165

View attachment 160166

Sorry for the small cell phone pics, I don't have a camera. Anyway, I am insanely happy about the look and feel of my suspension combo matched with my brand new FR500s. Once the weather gets better (probably not for a while), I'll be sure to clean the hell out of my baby and do a decent photo shoot. And thanks to Late Model Restoration for the fast service and beautiful wheels.

• Sponsors (?)

H&R Supersports, no isos up front (no noise or other issues), Bilstein shocks/struts, MM Caster Camber plates. Firm ride but plenty comfortable in my opinion and very little body roll compared to stock suspension...oh yeah and a beautiful stance;)

Those are 18x9 and 18x10s which help fill the wheel wells as well.

Is that all you bought suspension wise? I was looking at lowering my car and was curious to what all you need.

H&R Supersports, no isos up front (no noise or other issues), Bilstein shocks/struts, MM Caster Camber plates. Firm ride but plenty comfortable in my opinion and very little body roll compared to stock suspension...oh yeah and a beautiful stance;)

Is that all you bought suspension wise? I was looking at lowering my car and was curious to what all you need.

shoes1.jpg

you spelled tires/rims wrong :rolleyes:

What all exactly did you buy? I plan on lowering my car and wanted to know what I need

What all exactly did you buy? I plan on lowering my car and wanted to know what I need

What all exactly did you buy? I'm looking at lowering my car and wanted to know what components are involved

What all exactly did you buy? I'm looking at lowering my car and wanted to know what components are involved