should i buy this

mustanggt04fast

Mar 6, 2009
what you guys think im thinking about placing the order tommorow

Moser 31 Spline Mustang Axles for 8.8in Rear w/ Studs (99-04 GT, Bullitt, & Mach $279.99

Ford Racing 8.8 in 31 Spline Traction - LOK Limited Slip Differential w/ Carbon Discs
$319.99

SLP Brake-Control Package (99-04 GT)
$153.99

Powerslot Mustang Rotors (Front Pair 94-04 GT/V6)
$194.99

Hawk Performance Ceramic Brake Pads (1999-2004 Mustang GT/V6 Front Pair)
$89.99

Subtotal: $1,038.95
:D ALL FROM AMERICANMUSCLE.COM

• Sponsors (?)

I know lots of folks that Bend Moser axles with little power (300-400 range). Buy as you like, I can say that when it comes time, I will not be buying Mosers... Strange or superior would likely be a choice of mine.... This is just my .02 and not based upon anything more than my experiences with mosers.

i am replacing the stock 8.8 traction lock because there are28 spline axles in the car and i am getting 31 spline axles they need to match
thanks for the info on the moser axles ill look up on the other 2

Sounds great! So glad my rear was already built. As far as the moser, its your call. I have read a ton of threads about people complaining about them, but then agian I read the same amount of threads about people saying something on the others. Its your call, but a built rear is FTW!!!!!:nice:

allright heres what im going to do ill scratch the rear end stuff buy a tuner(which one should i get) the roll control and the cobra brakes :nice:

Do you ever plan on having it dyno'd? If so, find out what shop you plan on taking it to and see what software they use? I've got the SCT stuff myself and have no complaints, but if your local speedshop uses Diablosport or Sniper tuning software, you could end up SOL for a dyno tune. :shrug:

Might also be time to start looking into a throttle body an plenum combo. Seems like you've got things covered on the exhaust side. Time to open things up on the intake end now. :nice:

Like gearbanger said... if you have a local SCT tunder than get the Xcal3.

Consider buying it from them rather than online, too. My local shop will sell me the xcal and dyno tune it right there for 50 bucks more than if I bought the tuner online. You'll probably double the gains from the tune if you get a dyno tune vs. a generic one.