Should I upgrade me coil packs

• Sponsors (?)

i dont have any experience with them, but i havent seen anyone with aftermarkets... im sure the stockers are plenty fine... coil packs were only ever a definate thing to upgrade when we used to have one coil running 8 cylinders...

i think your fine... plus they are like 600 bux

im running the granitelli cops the only reason was to open up the gap more but my tuner told me to stay away from the motoblues they seem to cause the car to mis fire they are no better than stock msd makes a decent set and weaponx just came out with a set too

Stay with the stock ones...

It has not mattered whether the cars have been N/A or boosted, I have heard of many horror stories with aftermarket coil packs. After they switched back to the stock ones, the issues went away.

Stay with the stock ones...

It has not mattered whether the cars have been N/A or boosted, I have heard of many horror stories with aftermarket coil packs. After they switched back to the stock ones, the issues went away.
Thanks TGJ, yeah i've heard similar horror stories of everything from MSD to weapon X. I think I will leave them stock, just didn't want to run into the situation of it on the dyno for its first tune and him say "yeah, it need more spark."