Signing off for a bit

Signing off for a bit (almost two months :eek: ) wishing everybody good luck on there projects and be safe. I’m looking forward to staring over in SC, but it’s going to be hard not logging on to stangnet and seeing what’s up :( . Especially not having a job right away so I'll have nothing much to do most of the day. I will have time to get back in shape for the most part (god bless George Forman and his grill :nice: ). Peace people and god bless :flag: :canada:

• Sponsors (?)

Best of luck with the move and getting settled.
We look forward to your return (you better come back!). :nice:

Good luck man.

The real reason Wytstang is moving north is because he wants to be closer to Canada.

Dude seriously, you're closer to me now, maybe i can make a trip down this summer and get you extremely drunk. Cheers to drunk. :cheers:

WTF you won't come down to vist me but you will drive past me to see Danny
cry.gif
LOL

wytstang said:
Signing off for a bit (almost two months :eek: ) wishing everybody good luck on there projects and be safe. I’m looking forward to staring over in SC, but it’s going to be hard not logging on to stangnet and seeing what’s up :( . Especially not having a job right away so I'll have nothing much to do most of the day. I will have time to get back in shape for the most part (god bless George Forman and his grill :nice: ). Peace people and god bless :flag: :canada:
good luck with the move man. ive been gone from SN for like over a year and now im back. peace out.