Signing off

BlackBullitt

Dec 5, 2002
Snohomish, WA
Hey guys-

It's been fun, but I'm signing off for an undetermined time. Not sure if I'll be back. Had some great times with everyone and met some cool people :nice:

I'm probably going to sell the cars as well :( , so when I do, ya'll can have the first crack at 'em.

Take care everyone and keep 'em shiny side up-

Micah

• Sponsors (?)

Personal reasons. I think I just need to get out of the hobby altogether right now. I'll miss it for sure, but I think right now, it might be the best thing for me, let me focus on a few other issues in my life right now.

Just didn't want ya'll to think I'd fallen off the face of the Earth or anything!

Anyone needing to get ahold of me can reach me at Navig8tr@nospam_aol.com (remove nospam)-

Micah

Micah:

Sorry to see you go, but understand... I had to take a little breather for about a year myself... Think hard about the selling your stuff tho... You might want it all back in a couple of months...

Will miss you... You were one of the "cool" ones yourself...

Take care...

BlackBullitt said:
Hey guys-

It's been fun, but I'm signing off for an undetermined time. Not sure if I'll be back. Had some great times with everyone and met some cool people :nice:

I'm probably going to sell the cars as well :( , so when I do, ya'll can have the first crack at 'em.

Take care everyone and keep 'em shiny side up-

Micah

Sorry to see you go bro, keep in touch! Give me a call if you get a chance, we'll have to hang out sometime.