SLP or stripes?

• Sponsors (?)

bleedingvayneAD said:
I already have the JBA axle-back on my car, but I want it to be even louder. But, should I just stick with my exhaust and get some stripes from graphic express? $200 is about my budget so I don't know which route to go... :shrug:

The SLP loudmouth is backordered according to the email I received from slponline.com when I ordered thru their website. So I suggest you get stripes.

Yeah, I already had that page bookmarked. I don't really like the boss stripes, so I would go with the dual racing ones. But one huge problem is that I don't know where to get them installed... the dealer said no, paint shops said no, even my local body shop said no. I would get the stripes from graphics express but I don't know if I trust my self and some of my parent's friends to help me put them on.

Get the stripes! First, the stripes really make the car. Second, there's nothing wrong with the exhaust you have. If it looks good and sounds good but it's just not loud enough then get an off road (no cats) x-pipe and get the power gain on top of the sound. Seems like a waste to dump those high dollar mufflers. :nice:

bleedingvayneAD said:
I already have the JBA axle-back on my car, but I want it to be even louder. But, should I just stick with my exhaust and get some stripes from graphic express? $200 is about my budget so I don't know which route to go... :shrug:

I'll trade you my SLP for your JBA. Then you can get stripes too :D

I love my JBAs. I know that they are really loud because everyone always looks at me when I accelerate, but they could always be louder! I decided against stripes because I really don't want vinyl and Paint is too much $$$. But I just ordered tail light and headlight blackouts and the center blackout as well. The lights should come on thursday and the center panel is coming from Canada, so that'll take 2 weeks+