Smoking deal! New wheels

SMOKEDYA

Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Jul 13, 2003
Tucson AZ
Seen these on CL for $150. Called him thursday said i'll take them.Then i called him yesturday AM said no i'll pass. He calls me back yesturday at 2PM and says come get them for $50! :rlaugh: On my way!They are 18x9 radius forged 3piece wheels.and the rubber is michelin pilot XGTZ4's front is 245/40/18 and the rears are 275/45/18. They rub just a tiny bit but i think once i get my fox lenth axles in they will be good!So does anyone know where i can get a 4th wheel? peace

06260019311.jpg

06260020321.jpg

john:p

• Sponsors (?)

Those look really good, actually. When I saw the first pic, I wasn't really feeling them at first, but then once you posted the side shot, absolutely. And you stole them! Your left rear needs some air, too.

Thanks all of you! Anyone know where to get the 4th wheel tho???????? The wheels are radius wheels. They are a forged 3 piece wheel. Those bolts around the edge are actually bolts not look alikes!I went to buy a new tire for the car today and he said those things are probably about $300 a wheel,cause they are forged alumn and a 3 piece. The tires are $250 each! :nonono: I just bought a new BFG tire for my cobra wheels so now i'm going to sell them to fund my 4th wheel purchase. What should i ask for them???????? peace

Well after alot of research i got in touch with the company. It's called hartmann logo wheels. The guy said they started off in LA pine oregon and he bought the company and is now in seattle wa. They never made a ford pattern wheel usually only porsche's.But the old owners son was into muscle cars and racing and probably had daddy make a 1 off ford pattern wheel. I asked the price and he said probably around $700 a wheel! :jaw:So i emailed him the pics and numbers off the wheel he wanted and now i'm waiting on his responce on when i can come up to seattle to get it!I'll keep everyone informed how it ends up.peace

i told you a forged wheel is 600 and up lol.

ill buy a pair of those 17s off you for my et streets if you want to sell em. let me know, heading back to the track for mid 12's soon :D