Smoking engine

My cars been sitting for three months with out being started while i was deployed to Iraq. Now im back. the battery's dead, so i jumped it to get it running. Started without a problem. After afew minutes i noticed some smoke coming from the right side of the engine compartment. I couldnt tell exactly were it was coming from but it appeared to be coming from the headers. I assumed it may have been some oil burning that may have dripped on them some how. I waited for afew more minutes to pass in hopes that the suspected oil may burn off completely, but still the smoke came. I then turned the car off and checked the fluids...I know, i know...i should have done it before attempting to jump the car, but i was eager to get my baby running. Well, my oil level was acceptable but dirty, coolant level wasnt bad either, but my power steering fluid was almost bone dry. I needed a power steering pump before i left, it was whining like crazy. I know i need to drain, flush and replace all my fluids. Replace battery, power steering pump and crappy stock alternator...but that dam burning, ive got to find the leak. Maybe its the power steering fluid thats burning, i dnot know. Has any experienced this? If so can you give me some advise? Thanks Playboy
:flag:

• Sponsors (?)