Sn95 5.0 Engine Rebuild

• Sponsors (?)

SON OF A ... MOTHER .. PEACE OF ... . uggg OMG shes pissing me off ... so i get in the car to go get some food and BANG .... WTH all i did was sit in the car dont even have my feet in ..... look under car and see the drivers from spring laying on the ground .... oh joy

SON OF A ... MOTHER .. PEACE OF ... . uggg OMG shes ****ing me off ... so i get in the car to go get some food and BANG .... WTH all i did was sit in the car dont even have my feet in ..... look under car and see the drivers from spring laying on the ground .... oh joy
Drivers from spring? What is that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait.... what? Your car isn't old enough to be that rusted out.... you would see rust along the rocker panels and fenders..... the front spring perches are rather beefy.

I'm gonna need pictures of this

Reactions: 1 users
And the spring sits on the control arm.... if it did..... fall out....... the car would immediately bottom itself out on that side. Fold the tire in and destroy all kinds of fun stuff......

Sooooo..... pictures.

Reactions: 3 users
IMG_20160801_165745393[1].jpg

Holy crusty batman, it still looks like its firmly in place though. What is laying on the ground that makes you think the spring broke?

Reactions: 1 user
Top insulator is in place. I don't see how it's possible for bottom coils to snap and fall out with pressure from main spring.

Unless your control arm perch failed.

Sent from my big ass iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 users