Sn95 Help

Mike Barton

Apr 25, 2016
I have a 95 gt 5.0 5speed it has a superchareger running 10# of boost it has ported gt40 heads and gt40 tubular intake! I have 30# injectos and a maf calibrated and a 75mm tbody! I wanna put them in but there is no one by me that can tune it. will it need a tune or will i be able to drive it without a tune?

• Sponsors (?)

I have a 95 gt 5.0 5speed it has a superchareger running 10# of boost it has ported gt40 heads and gt40 tubular intake! I have 30# injectos and a maf calibrated and a 75mm tbody! I wanna put them in but there is no one by me that can tune it. will it need a tune or will i be able to drive it without a tune?

It will need a tune, especially if its the stock with a chip and not a standalone. Since you said 10# pounds, I'll assume you do not have the band aid FMU, and if you did it would still need recalibrated for 30s.

Short answer: yes

^^^ this. 42's at least and a 255lph pump at a minimum. I would not drive it without a tune. Mike Post or Chris Johnson at SCTcan burn you a good mail order chip. Do NOT get a BAMA chip. Also when you get the chip, toss the FMU. You also need to adjustyou timing, have a boost retard either in your tune or as a standalone unit, cooler spark plugs and smaller gaps.