So I just got new tires

• Sponsors (?)

This is how big boys curb wheels. :rlaugh:

May5001_SM.jpg

Ouch for V_Eight.....:rlaugh:

When I was in my mid-20’s, I had a set of centerline's on my old Fox body and fortune cookied one of them pretty good showing off in a parking long. I spun the car 180* for a quick turn around, just to have it stop abruptly when the rear passenger wheel slammed up against the curb. Not only did I screw the wheel, but I bent the axle as well.

I had them repaired, but it was never as strait as it was originally. I say for what they’re charging, screw the repair and buy new wheels. I don't mean to sound disrespectful, but you dad doesn't seem to know what he's talking about. Which is often typical of fathers really when it comes to their kids spending money on non factory, or high performance parts for their car. ;)

Trust me....with all of the wheel manufacturers our there now, you'd be hard pressed to find one that didn't make a quality set of replacement wheels for your car.

I have no idea how to find the size of my rim. How do I do that?

And btw I have been driving my new tires on these warped wheels for a few days now. Is that gonna mess up the tires?

Look on the back of the spokes or show us the wheel and we'll tell you what size it is.

And it may or may not.