So someone know why this would happen (pics)

• Sponsors (?)

Here are a couple shots of the CC plates for RC

fullengine.jpg

cccloser.jpg

91LX_5L said:
cant belive no one has asked if its been in a front end accident.
Yeah it has, i said that at some point in this thread. I wonder if just the K-member could be tweaked or if its the frame, im gonna try to make an appointment on monday to see if they can check the frame out.

WhiteDevil said:
Yeah it has, i said that at some point in this thread. I wonder if just the K-member could be tweaked or if its the frame, im gonna try to make an appointment on monday to see if they can check the frame out.

WhiteDevil,

My GT had been in a small accident and before I bought it, I was going to take it to a frame shop to have them check it out. When I called the frame shop, they said it would be a lot less expensive to go to an alignment shop that used laser alignment, as they would be able to tell immediately if the frame was tweaked.

Frank.Rizzo said:
WhiteDevil,

My GT had been in a small accident and before I bought it, I was going to take it to a frame shop to have them check it out. When I called the frame shop, they said it would be a lot less expensive to go to an alignment shop that used laser alignment, as they would be able to tell immediately if the frame was tweaked.
Hmm, i wonder where u would go for a lazer alignment, do u know?

Laser Alignment (I think that's what they called it)

WhiteDevil said:
Hmm, i wonder where u would go for a lazer alignment, do u know?

I don't know where you live, but I go to "Allen Tire" in Mission Viejo, California. They are really good guys there. If you don't have an Allen Tire, just start calling shops to ask if they do "laser alignment" I guess. Good luck!

Frank