So what Mustang specific magazines do we all subscribe to?

• Sponsors (?)

I get 5.0, Mustang Enthusiast, Modified Mustangs and Fords (which I'm mad about because the magazine was really S197 driven until they added the "Fords" crap), and MMFF. There was a S197 magazine put out by MMFF, I think they may be planning on doing a quarterly release.

I subscribe to none. I used to... But it's always the same crap over and over again... And 75% of the magazine is ads. Back in the day, they were cool. New stuff all the time. Now just the same crap every month.

I subscribe to none. I used to... But it's always the same crap over and over again... And 75% of the magazine is ads. Back in the day, they were cool. New stuff all the time. Now just the same crap every month.

That's exactly my experience too. All the adds are annoying. But I guess it's a signal of a healthy aftermarket for our cars! lol..

If anyone has any info on that S197 magazine please post up! I'd like to check that out.

i dont subscribe or read them very often. mostly, i will randomly buy one to see new ads and websites. most anything you see in the mags has been talked about on the forums, so why bother paying for it? i look at the ads sometimes to see if something is on sale i may have not seen while online.

the mags are paid by the manufacturers to promote their items, they wont tell you if they are junk like we will here on the forums. get some true words of wisdom from personal experiences, not an advertisement article.