So what'd yall get for X-mas?

mustangman70

Founding Member
Dec 30, 2001
St pete, Florida
I got a lincoln Pro mig 175 welder :D :D :D :D :D best x-mas gift ive ever gotten so far :nice:

I also got that mustang cologne :flag: I must admit it smells pretty damn good and the tin it comes in kick ass, i got 2 so i can keep one never opend in my mustang room :D

Also got passenger and driver side floor pans, a ford racing hoodie, a mustang shirt that says "ride the pony" hehe :hail2: Some socks, guinness sleep pants, two 12 packs of guinness, a bunch of mustang die casts and some gift cards :D

I cant wait to start welding **** together...For my first trick i think i might tack my dads tool box shut....he may get mad but it will be funnnnnny hahahahaha

• Sponsors (?)

I received a pair of very warm moccasins for me and another roping saddle for the bigger horses. :nice:
Got to watch Rascal (Mrs StDr'sQuarterhorse) moving around like his ring bone wasn't bothering him in the least last night :hail2:
Found a great deal on more memory for my daughter Jessie's Dell; which saves me from having to buy her another computer :banana:
Got the opportunity to talk to Tink this morning; which was almost as good as having her here!
mustangman70 said:
I got a lincoln Pro mig 175 welder best x-mas gift ive ever gotten so far ]
Dude! :nice: :nice: :nice: :nice: :nice: :nice:
two 12 packs of guinness,
Ale or Stout? :cheers:

I got a compression tester, portable dvd player w/screen, new pop-open gas cap for the Mach 1, Ford hooded sweatshirt, Mustang cologne, original rebuilt A/C compressor for the Mach 1, and a bunch of gift cards! Plus, I bought myself a Winchester Model 94 30/30 lever action rifle!

Sirius Satellite Radio!

Sounds great in the truck, now to come up with a system to put into Cobrask8.

:) I should post some pictures of my amp set up that you can plug into a headphone jack and run to some speakers!

santa clause brought me my crane energizer cam and some tools for crap. also....I got dad a creeper since we cemented out our 50' x 50' shop last year. I'l probally use itmore than him :)

its like , marry x-mas honey (gives his wife a table saw!)

From the folks: new watch a Fossil Automatic Black, 2 books (A MEssage to Garcia and This Kind of War)
From Sister: new Fossil Wallet (had a fossil wallet for nearly 8 years but the plastic int he id holders was cracking and the fabric had torn, ratatouille on blu-ray
From Brother: Gone In 60 Seconds on bluray...ay what you want, i still like the movie.

I also got the Mustang cologne. I got new underdrive pulleys (I accidentally damaged my crank pulley a few months back), a bunch of die cast Mustangs, a remote control Mustang GTR concept, and the book "The War" as well as some other small things.

My wife is the best ever, didn't get mad Santa Claus (I) bought a T-56 six speed for my '67 three days before Christmas!

I keep telling her as soon as the Mustang is done I'll start spending more money on her. What she doesn't quite understand is that the car will probably never be "done" :D

You guys all got "car stuff"! :drool: Mrs StDr used to get me stuff like that when we were (a lot) younger; but she doesn't do that as often anymore......

But dbdragracing FTW! A Winchester lever-gun in .30-.30! :nice:
Although I have to admit I'm leaning more towards the Marlin 94 in .44 Rem Mag (always wanted to carry one box of shells for both the long-gun and the S&W sidearm). :D

Not the monkey I wanted ;)

I did get the go ahead for the next project (really the wife could care less, she just tells me do what I want) which should be quite interesting. But it does mean that I will probably be selling the 66 less the motor and trans. Already sold the 68 Charger R/T so I definitely need something to keep me busy :D

I would rather have a .45LC, but the 30-30 works. My buddy got a Winchester 94 .444 Marlin...cheap shells are $28 a box of 20! Mine are $12! Im glad I didn't get any more projects for Christmas...Im one away from an overload! Later.

I would rather have a .45LC, but the 30-30 works. My buddy got a Winchester 94 .444 Marlin...cheap shells are $28 a box of 20! Mine are $12!
You should see what .44Mag's were going for a one time! First they were up, then they were down, then up, then down...... Last time they were down, I dropped about $200 on 25 boxes of 50 each in 250 grain LSWC. Haven't shot them all up yet, so I don't know what gunshow-tailgate prices are right now.
Im glad I didn't get any more projects for Christmas...Im one away from an overload! Later.
Me, too! Got this upcoming '08 Rodeo and one more (the one with "my name on it") in 2009. Gonna help my buddy with his (2010); then it's gonna be heavy on the cars, horses Boy Scouts Ham Radio, fixed-wing training.............. :crazy: