Sold My Stang

01White5spd

Founding Member
Nov 7, 2002
New Jersey
Yesterday I traded in my mustang for a Ford Ranger Edge pickup truck. I had been looking for a four wheel drive vehicle for a while and I found an 03 Ranger for a good price with a manual transmission and the 3.0L engine which is what I was looking for. I loved my stang, but I live in Northern NJ and the winters are tough to get through with a rear wheel drive car. Also, I work in hospitals and really have to come in no matter how bad it snows outside.

I've been a member here for a while and have learned a lot from this forum. I'd like to thank everyone on here for all of the information about my stang and cars in general.

• Sponsors (?)

No, unfortunately I didnt get a chance to take off the aftermarket stuff for it. I should have at least taken off the UD pulley because I had just put it on about a month ago. Iwasn't sure that I was going to trade my car in so I didn't want to take the stuff off in case I didn't. The problem was that it was a couple hours drive the dealership that had it and I didn't want to drive home and back again to take the stuff off.