SOLD the Cobra.......

Rock302

Apr 20, 2007
I don't post much here but people on here have been helpful. Thanks to the people that gave me advice when I most needed it.

Sad to say she'll be replaced by a different animal.

• Sponsors (?)

A 1996 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo

Here's a pic (not the actual car) of what it looks like:

1921481253_03187d9b0e.jpg

I used to have one of them! Same year and all! Except mine was Gaurds Red. Was a fast little bitch too. All I had was an exhaust and a boost controller and it ran down anything it went up against. I had just got new wheels on it when I let my buddy drive it.... the cops say he was doing around 160 when he went off the road and this was on a small tropical island. :nonono:

I used to have one of them! Same year and all! Except mine was Gaurds Red. Was a fast little bitch too. All I had was an exhaust and a boost controller and it ran down anything it went up against. I had just got new wheels on it when I let my buddy drive it.... the cops say he was doing around 160 when he went off the road and this was on a small tropical island. :nonono:

What heppened to it? Guards Red is nice!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, I felt like a king on the road driving that thing. Even for a 1996 car, I felt I could take on anything on the road. The surge of power is amazing!!!

It went into some trees and ripped it apart. My buddy only lost a couple teeth and broken nose from running into my fist. :shrug:
Miss that car but I was skinnier then and prolly would be uncomfertable in it now. Porsches are for skinny people.

It went into some trees and ripped it apart. My buddy only lost a couple teeth and broken nose from running into my fist. :shrug:
Miss that car but I was skinnier then and prolly would be uncomfertable in it now. Porsches are for skinny people.

:jaw: Holy crap!!!!

Yeah, I'm on the slender side

Great......The car I thought I would be signing the title over today is giving me some kind of run-around.

He tells me to call him at noon to meet up at his place...so I call him and he doesn't pick up the phone.

He then emails me telling me his daughter is sick and won't be able to meet up at the agreed time because he has to take his daughter to the doctors. I think...okay, no prob family comes first. Oddly he ends the email by telling me that with all the running around he managed to lose his cell phone charger, his phone is dead, and that he would check emails in the afternoon and let me know. He tells me if I could meet up tomorrow but I don't get off 'till late.

Well, I haven't heard anything yet. It's been almost 10 hours since he emailed me. Probably could have bought a charger by then and gave me a heads up. Heck people still use land lines, could have used that right?

Isn't it common courtesy to keep people updated???

What do you guys think? Sound shady at all???????

I'm gonna re-post my ad again because I've been through this s%$@ before.