Some car problems...P1401, and it is hesitating..

Junior2561

Founding Member
Sep 5, 2001
ohio
Well i was having a TPS problem and i got it fix, the next day, my SES light comes back on, but now with the code P1401 DPFE EGR Circuit Input...
When driving the car kind of cold, it will hesitate when i push on the gas. I've put on all these great mods and haven't gotten to enjoy them yet to their fullest potental. :nonono:
Can ANYONE help me please. I have asked this question on other boards with no real answers or explanations. Please help me out.

I have these mods:
K&N, Accufab 75mm, C&L Plenum, TriAx, Pullies, LTs, Prochamber, Magnapacks, and other suspension things. :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

Do yourself a favor and take a minute to double check all of your work on the instaled intake-related mods (accufab stuff). Make sure that gaskets and vacuum lines are installed correctly. Did you reset your computer? (disconnect your battery) Also let car warm up before getting on it!

Well the light didn't come one untill about 100 miles after i installed everything. Tomorrow i will go over all that stuff and see what happens. I am really hoping i don't have to buy a new sensor

Yes yes! just make sure ecu was reset this exact thing happened to me. Only after a couple of days of short trips did the SES light come on. Probabaly nothing but let you nerves rest at ease by rechecking everthing.

Dave

cracula69 said:
Yes yes! just make sure ecu was reset this exact thing happened to me. Only after a couple of days of short trips did the SES light come on. Probabaly nothing but let you nerves rest at ease by rechecking everthing.

Dave
My car would hesitate. Yesterday I changed the fuel filter, and it runs great.