Some happiness in my life. Thought I'd share

MysteryMachine

Jun 21, 2003
Parkesburg, PA
Some happiness in my life. Thought I'd share *PICS* ADDED

Well this all started Saturday actually but been busy so just getting around to posting it up.

A while back you may remember I had a post about a really ****ed up day. Well in that post I wrote abotu having 2 girls like me. One from Florida and one from my town. Well after hanging out with both I really started liking the one from my town so me and the florida girl decided to just be friends and see what happend with the local girl.

ANYWAY:

Saturday I went out with the girl we to the mall and stuff. We got to talking about what we were doing. She said it was up to me beings I had a few issues with the age difference. I said I really don't care anymore about that i really like you and I think i would like if we were dating. I asked her what she thought and she said She'd like it too. So we made it official. So I'm now dating again. Its been like 5 days and I'm so freaking happy when she's around. I've never felt this way for a girl this fast before I don't knwo what it is about her.

Little about her she 16 (17 in like 2 months)and before anybody says anything age of consent is 16 in PA tired of hearing all that **** about being locked up. She goes to a cath. school but will probably be switching to the public school when school starts back up. She gonna be a Junior. She a Junior at the fire company I run with thats were I met her. Shes funny, great girl all around. Oh and need not forget Very Hot. I'll try to get pics someday. Hope to get pics with her and the car at some point too. Might even see my car for BOTH sometime lol (Probably gotta be 18 for that though).

Sorry Its so long but I'm real happy and wanted to share. I hope this one works out.

• Sponsors (?)

The nice thing about hs girls they allways stay the same age :D. Consent here in tx is 17. I was 20 and dated a girl that turned 17 in a month. But it was ok with her parents and I had worked for her dad for 5 years before we went out and knew her for the longest time. We went out for over a year. We were 3.5 years apart. Now my current g/f and I are 3.5 yaers apart too. As long as her parents are cool and your not lieing to them or hiding anything then go for it.

Got a lot of replys to do now.

Well her sister tried to get her in trouble about it saying she was gonna tell her secret about me and her dad was like are you dating Jinx she said yeah do you care he goes not really get me a beer so its all good there. Not sure If her mom knows or how she feels about it. Its actaully kinda weird her mom and dad are her grand parents she was adopted by them when she was little (long story that i'm not getting into on here).

Still waiting to see the cath. uniform but the skirt she wore last night was good enough :drool: .

LOL Zach that just sounds wrong.

Keeeeeeeeeveeeeeeen(LOL) yup its the fire house girl

Red: I'm 22

oh, mount that before she's 17. get her hooked on the dick before she goes else where. so young, you still have time to mold her into the women you want.
reminds me when i was 19 i was dating a 16 y/o girl. man was she fun. it was great training her. go for it. and yes we want pics!!!!!!!!!

Oh and:

futyckmc.gif

Kev yeah I was worried about that but tehn i said screw it cause i really like her so much. We decided to go out and I was still a little worried. Then I was looking for the law and a friend found it for me and and seen it was ok I was seriously was like ****ING A.

As for the sex I wanted to wait till she turned 18 or closer to it but after last night with that skirt and a couple other things I doubt i'll last that long LOL

Well my mom and me just kinda argued about it and what my sister said about her after seeing her last night. My family hates her and doesn't even know her. I'm about to go break the news for good to them. Be like look I'm dating her weither ya'll like it or not and it would be nice if you were happy for me and happy that i'm happy instead of being a bunch of *******s. Then my sisters gonna hear from me cause I'm tired of her being such a bitch. With my ex she kept me from my neices just cause she didn't like the girl and thats ****ed up .

if i was you, i would tell your mom rumors about your sister. they don't have to be true.just have to get people disgusted and mad at your sister. that way they forget about what your sister said about your girl. eye for an eye.

and the best part is they don't have to like her. **** them all.

MysteryMachine said:
Well my mom and me just kinda argued about it and what my sister said about her after seeing her last night. My family hates her and doesn't even know her. I'm about to go break the news for good to them. Be like look I'm dating her weither ya'll like it or not and it would be nice if you were happy for me and happy that i'm happy instead of being a bunch of *******s. Then my sisters gonna hear from me cause I'm tired of her being such a bitch. With my ex she kept me from my neices just cause she didn't like the girl and thats ****ed up .

Did you ever think that maybe they are just worried about you and the VERY touchy situation you now find yourself in? I know I would be... Just be CAREFUL man. I truely wish you the best of luck but that just seems like one situation that isn't likely to have a good outcome... I truely hope the best for you though.

Thanks Paul nobody thinks it will last I hope this one proves everybody wrong. Tired of people trying ti run my life for me its bull****.

Yeah it didn't go over so well my mom started bitching and was like I told you I don't wanna know. Then when I went up to my sisters I was like you ready for it now she goes i don't wanna hear it I said too bad you are. Then she said well don't expect me to like the idea and we're fine as long as you don't catch any diseases. I was like WTF?

I told her my rules of 1. never selling the car 2. never getting rid of my dogs and I used to say never quit the fire compay but after doing that once I can't say that anymore. She was like can we and another rule i was like whats that she goes never get rid of me. I told her that neitehr of my other gf's have ever said that to me before. Some things she says just gets me cause no one has ever said that stuff to me before

Well fella's like I said I would try to get pics. Well tonight she says I have pictures to show you but didn't give them to me till real late I was like am i Suppose to look she said no you can keep them so here they are. Super and Matt have looked and gave good reviews lol and for some reason I trust their opnion.

View attachment 510685

View attachment 510687

Remember this is my GF so please keep the leg humping to a minimal. Thanks lol