Some info on you guys, probably been asked before

xr8d302

I bought a 27" monitor to compensate for my lack o
Apr 29, 2004
Medicine Hat, AB
This has probably been asked before, but I did a search and couldn't find any? (maybe I'm not the best searcher)

What do you guys do for employment, to afford these fine cars, and what's your upcoming idea's for modifications?

I'll start:

My name's Aaron, and I'm in the Canadian Forces, 7 years now, about to head to Afghanistan in 19 days. That's gonna help me pay for a few good mods, an FRPP 351 Engine, a few undecided exterior mods, and I'm really looking hard at a Targa Conversion once that's all done and over with.

• Sponsors (?)

I'm Bryan, I'm 31 (yes, an old guy)
and a banker/loan officer. The mod list in my head is endless..........literally. Of course being an older guy with responsibilities other than my car (which has been for last couple years a fair weather only toy) like house payments, wifes car payments and such-my current mods are not anywhere enough to satisfy me. But one day, oh yes one day I will win the lottery and then................

I'm Tony i'm 29 I own a glass company, I also work as a senior loan officer, And last but not least I work at night as a bartender for fun. Future mods will be twin turbo setup and 351 short block. But having fun with what I have for now.

Greg,
Full Time 20 yr old Engineering Student. I work a little part time for school, food, and maybe a little extra for my car. I want to complete my exhaust system, 18" rims and maybe 265X35 tires, 3.73 gears, and maybe an intake manifold to hold me off until I graduate and buy a 2007 Cobra. :hail2:

supafly said:
I'm Bryan, I'm 31 (yes, an old guy)
and a banker/loan officer. The mod list in my head is endless..........literally. Of course being an older guy with responsibilities other than my car (which has been for last couple years a fair weather only toy) like house payments, wifes car payments and such-my current mods are not anywhere enough to satisfy me. But one day, oh yes one day I will win the lottery and then................

A loan officer, eh....hrmmmmm

couldn't you just approve yourself for a loan and turn your beast into a thousand horsepower freakshow? :p

And WHITE94COBRA - you have alot of jobs man, how do you find time to actually work on your car?? :rolleyes:

I am a NDT (non destructive testing) Technician, basically I do industrial xray, ultrasonics to find flaws and thickness in parts, Magnaflux to find cracks in items, Pentrant test, same as Magnaflux except with a dye. I travel all over the southeast and east coast. Gonna be up near richmond next week.

My next mod is a turbo setup, ordering the headers in a week for it, gonna do all the other Fab work myself. Gettin the turbo from Turbo Specialties Inc, just have to figure out what size to go with.

My names Armando or Mondo for short. I'm 22 and work as a collector for a software company. I make good money but not enough to keep my gf and my speed addiction happy. (gotta lose the gf) My next mod will probably be headers and then a stall converter. By next yr I'm hoping to add an S-trim and a set of gt-40 heads.

I am Brien. I am 22

I am a Internet MGR for HPR Automotive Superstore In Central IL. I dont do much other then sit at computer get paid to enjoy what i love most cars/computers. Hope to own my own dealer ship in the next 8 yrs other then that i need more MODS!!!!!!!

Joe

Sales/Marketing Rep for Cardone Industries, World's largest Auto Parts Remanufacture. Company's plant and headquarters (4 Million square feet) is located in Phila., PA. Plant in Belgum and Mexico. www.cardone.com is the website. Our Company cars are changing from Fords to Chevy's (the horror). My territory is from the Florida Keys up to Vero Beach. It's the only job I've ever had. Got a 5 year old boy and another boy on the way.

Also own Real Estate for investment purposes and day trade in the stock market.

my name is harry, i'm 19.

i work in a driveline shop, we build high performance racing drivelines in aluminum, or steel. for 1200+hp race cars, and a few busch series cars. we also do alot of regular shafts for the public, and tractor-trailer shafts.
check us out www.carolinadriveline.com , we have a mean aluminum shaft we build out of .125 wall 3" od or 3.5" od... :D we also do chromoly :spot: