Some info on you guys, probably been asked before

xr8d302 said:
Still OFF TOPIC: Those manitoba guys are retarded. Was it the Brandon Wheatkings? I once had to tear those guys apart at a bar I worked at in Brandon...they were trying to fight each other with hockey sticks they had in their bus.....

Haha, thats funny. EDIT So they went out to their bus and brought their sticks inside? If so, that had to be a funny sight .

This was back in like 1992 that we played them. I was 12 years old. So I guess its not impossible, but I doubt it was the same guys. :D

• Sponsors (?)

I'm Matt, 24, and work as a Patient Care Technician (fancy title for Nursing Assistant) at a hospital in the western suburbs of Chicago. Completed some college, but took time off for bills, now going back in the spring hopefully to Southern Illinois University, for my undergrad (pre-med). Not sure where after that if i get accepted to med school, but hopefully, i'll at least have a fair amount of mods done to my car...

StangGT1995 said:
I'm Matt, 24, and work as a Patient Care Technician (fancy title for Nursing Assistant) at a hospital in the western suburbs of Chicago. Completed some college, but took time off for bills, now going back in the spring hopefully to Southern Illinois University, for my undergrad (pre-med). Not sure where after that if i get accepted to med school, but hopefully, i'll at least have a fair amount of mods done to my car...

SIU-E or SIU-C? E is like 10min. away from my punk ars. I hear Wash. U is a good med-school :rlaugh: (not because its funny, but because its like one of the top 5 med schools in the nation) One of my psyc. teachers is a grad. teacher there I think.

Hi, I'm Chris a 21 year old part time Lifeguard and also a Sears Electronics Salesman. I just started back at Sears (after lifeguarding full-time in summer) and can't wait for that money to come rolling in. Actually, I'm getting a set of Full Length Headers and short Pro-Chamber next week when I get back from being out of town up in budda Tennessee.

Name's Adam, I'm a 21 year old full time student at Worcester Polytechnic Institute in Worcester Mass working for my bachelors in electrical and computer engineering, I'll be graduating this year.

I work part time for Brooks Automation in Chelmsford Mass, doing test engineering on robotic fixtures.

Next mod is either coil overs or a TMOSS ported trick flow street heat manifold.