Some pictures of my beautiful and beloved ex customized GT & some current cars

• Sponsors (?)

Hey man!

Hope all is well! Both are great rides, but the second one is a nice upgrade! How is the benz been since the last time we talked? Glad to see that you are still stopping by!

Mark

Whatsup buddy! Glad you checked out the Pics!

The Benz is really great, I'm totally enjoying it and it's always a pleasure to drive. I'm kind of glad that I'm not feeling the new '10 E-Class that's coming out, as it keeps me content to stay with mine more-so, and keeps my Bank Account happy as well, lol. But yeah, it's really a pleasurable car to drive, and I always liked that rounder/curvier design language by M-B.

I was lurking at my local Ford and Chevy Dealers recently checking out the new '10 Stangs and Camaro's as well, I actually really dig the 'Maro, but the interior was kind of a disappointment, and I've been on the fence toward the new Mustang, but I'm starting to kind of dig the '10 face-lift.... I ended up going the "conservative" route and getting that Malibu to beat the miles on though, haha.

How's that Z06 treating you man? I'm gonna guess pretty damn gooood, haha. :nice: