some shots from my project

workin on a little non-standard conversion here... heres some shots of all of it

DSCN1255.JPG

DSCN1261.JPG

DSCN1258.JPG

DSC02386.JPG

DSC02396.JPG

almost have the main installation done.. still gotta change over new plugs, wires, and mount my intercooler up.. oh yeah intercooler..

DSC02394.JPG

but like i said main install is almost done, after that gonna be getting it dyno'd and tuned next friday.. so that im getting some good numbers. i also have

DSC02392.JPG

to help out the process and for my own sake, im looking to not blow all this up :D

• Sponsors (?)

by the way, this was a N/A 2.3, instead of dropping the already turbo engine, im doing it the other way.. big plans for after the initial install.. some major head work to be done after i get it running initially.. gonna do it in spurts due to money

i realize now i should have gone for the non-tech forum, i guess its force of habit to go straight to the tech forums though.. thats where i spend all my time reading and getting info!

plans are to start out with a tune to 6-7, then run about 10-11 after my numbers settle and are ok. im running a t3 45 trim turbo so if i want to go higher in boost, im planning on maybe a bigger turbo/intercooler like maybe a t3/t4 50 trim or maybe a 60 trim.. and yeah ill think about doing a write up about all this, we are sorta just taking the project in stride and really arent sure what its going to put down so im stoked to see her on the dyno

I'm curious as to what kind of number we'll see too, sounds like a neat project:D. Did you prep the internals or just add the turbo? Looking forward to a write-up.
~A.C.