Someone Stole my Louver!

• Sponsors (?)

yeah my car was busted into a few weeks ago for my NEW cd player (less than a month old). Made me sick. Only good thing is that I had my windows cracked to let the car breath and they pulled the glass back and popped the lock rather than busting my glass like they did to my neighbors truck, oh, did I mention this was done in my driveway.....makes me want to shoot people.

GDawg said:
I've had my car vandelized twice at movie theaters. Now I won't even go to a restaurant in it unless I can see it out a window. Some people suck...

I am the same way!.. I hate people vandalizing cars these days, it's so stupid and childish..

Mine got keyed twice down each side one night, for legally parking in the handicapped spot.. The guy that keyed my car was not handicapped, just a lazy drug dealer, he would even block the wheelchair ramp, which pissed me off. I told him since he did that, if I saw his car there one more time, he would know it... The next day, I saw it there and called the apartment manager, she went and got the license plate number, called the cops and the tow truck.. It got towed off with a ticket and tow-truck bill left in his apartment for him to get when he got back :D

AmBo said:
C'mon bro, Jersey ain't THAT bad! Plus it's my DD! We all don't have SC430's to cruise around in on the weekends. :bs:
i drive a 94 aerostar to the movies/grocery/mall etc...i am not afraid of theft but door dings etc drive me nuts so we bought a beater...plus jealous ricers are unpredictable

hotmustang331 said:
I love driving my car...no way I would buy a beater. I drive my car to all those places....but I dont park next to some beatup oldsmobile lol, I park WAY out in the parking lot and right next to a curb.

I never thought I'd have to be that douchebag but maybe I need to start. :rlaugh:

hotmustang331 said:
I love driving my car...no way I would buy a beater. I drive my car to all those places....but I dont park next to some beatup oldsmobile lol, I park WAY out in the parking lot and right next to a curb.
you also don't live in the most densely populated state either!!! Their are sooo many people in this little state its not even funny. When you go to a shopping center usually the entire lot will fill up on a weekend. And its not the old beaters you have to watch here but the housewives in Mercedes/BMW/ Cadillacs etc swinging the doors without care because they are dumb and rich. The poor people in crappy cars will take more care when entering/exiting the car because they too worked hard for what they have.

Wow, nothing is safe these days. A couple months ago someone stole one...only ONE, of my chrome valve stem caps. And I remember a while ago when someone here had their Saleen S281 spoiler stolen! It was literally ripped off the rear decklid. Unbelievable..

Bad things seem to always happen to nice cars at the movie theater.