SOOOO Pissed

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

Are you serious? You are mistaken when you say this was far from a tantrum. Your lucky your dad owns the place otherwise you would be out of a job. If you want your car safe from scratches, why do you store it at a workplace? If you think that it was far from a tantrum, you are sadly mistaken, anything more than what you did would have landed you in jail.

only reason my Dad still "owns" it is so he can keep taking a check every week, if not i would own it, when decisions need to be made he's not the one making them i am, and you're wrong about the anything more than, i could have easily fired the person/people who were responsible, but i didnt, and lastly the reason i keep it at my shop is its the only completely level piece of concret i have to do my suspension work/aligning, and this car would be no different than any other car parked here, its a very sufficient distance from the workings of the shop, basically it comes down to i want to park something here its my choice and the people who are around here should have the respect to car for other people stuff, ive never messed with anyone elses stuff nor had and accident regarding someone elses stuff because i am cautious of other people property

only reason my Dad still "owns" it is so he can keep taking a check every week, if not i would own it, when decisions need to be made he's not the one making them i am, and you're wrong about the anything more than, i could have easily fired the person/people who were responsible, but i didnt,

You say you are basically the shop owner but all your stuff (trucks, bike, car) gets banged around? If it is clear you are the head man, why on earth would you continue to employee people who are subordinate or consistantly disrespectful to you? Maybe you let too many people know too many times your dad owns the business and these aren't accidents. Even better reason to pony up and replace the employees.

Status
Not open for further replies.