South Central Ohio !!! Post here!!!

sup guy's i might be back in town between july-september for bout a month i'd like to kick it with all you columbus boy's if i get my way then i'm hoping to move back there instead about that time! yes i'll be driving the stang back :D whats the employment looking like there? any good yet? my trade is welding. i'm in the N.W forums so kinda keep me posted on the meets as they get near i check in with you guy's every now and then to see what's going on there!!!! peace

john :p

• Sponsors (?)

THERE'S ALOT HERE SO DONT GET BORED

kennycoulter said:
i dont know about work....i work at a warehouse, but you know columbus wont stop growing, so im sure there are jobs.
if you dont mind me asking where do you work? and what are you making and how much and long have you been there? what is youre rent/mortgage and for how many rooms and where is it located at area wise? i use to live on S.W. BLVD. in grove city. i lived there from 79-95 then my dad died and my mom meet some RECOVERING ALCHOLIC in a BAR and she preaty much kicked all of us out for him :( :bs: so i hooked up a long time buddy from school went on the road working and moved to memphis, did a job out here in washington state and met my now wife had a kid plus she had a boy and now i'm here :notnice: jrc_03_gt is that motorcycle dealer honda n.w still out there in hillard? i think thats what is was called i use to work for that guy back in the early 90's. i've been looking at the columbus dispatch evey now and then online to see and i'm just blown away by the price's of the housing! damn it's cheap to live there! if any of you might want to see the diffrence from there and here go to www.oregonian.com thats our major paper here and check out the diffrence in price's! i make $16.25 on my job as a welder and where i live here now it's not that bad we have a 2 bdr. 1 1/12 bath and 1 car garage for $490. the only reason it's so cheap is cause we manage this place and i do all the maintiance here. the neighborhood isnt all that great but our tri-plex that we live in is o.k it just needs paint. the other 2 tenants here pay's $625 and the other pay's $650. after my mom kicked me/us out i lived in racoon creak there with my buddy and we payed $350 for a 2 bdr. i cant remember the street it was on but it was right there by franklin height's high school and wee bonnie swimming pool. is all this still there? did any of you go there to school? i went to grove city high and paul c. hayes till 91 when i graduated from both. do you guy's still cruise campus (OSU)? on the weekend's? we also use to meet up at that big parking lot there on 3c highway by the clipper's stadium and then go out to go drag racing. damn there is so many stories i could tell from my life there and tons of funny and good memories, so i hope i get to kick it with all of you again some day and hopefully convence my wife to come back there for good! peace

SMOKEDYA said:
if you dont mind me asking where do you work? and what are you making and how much and long have you been there? what is youre rent/mortgage and for how many rooms and where is it located at area wise? i use to live on S.W. BLVD. in grove city. i lived there from 79-95 then my dad died and my mom meet some RECOVERING ALCHOLIC in a BAR and she preaty much kicked all of us out for him :( :bs: so i hooked up a long time buddy from school went on the road working and moved to memphis, did a job out here in washington state and met my now wife had a kid plus she had a boy and now i'm here :notnice: jrc_03_gt is that motorcycle dealer honda n.w still out there in hillard? i think thats what is was called i use to work for that guy back in the early 90's. i've been looking at the columbus dispatch evey now and then online to see and i'm just blown away by the price's of the housing! damn it's cheap to live there! if any of you might want to see the diffrence from there and here go to www.oregonian.com thats our major paper here and check out the diffrence in price's! i make $16.25 on my job as a welder and where i live here now it's not that bad we have a 2 bdr. 1 1/12 bath and 1 car garage for $490. the only reason it's so cheap is cause we manage this place and i do all the maintiance here. the neighborhood isnt all that great but our tri-plex that we live in is o.k it just needs paint. the other 2 tenants here pay's $625 and the other pay's $650. after my mom kicked me/us out i lived in racoon creak there with my buddy and we payed $350 for a 2 bdr. i cant remember the street it was on but it was right there by franklin height's high school and wee bonnie swimming pool. is all this still there? did any of you go there to school? i went to grove city high and paul c. hayes till 91 when i graduated from both. do you guy's still cruise campus (OSU)? on the weekend's? we also use to meet up at that big parking lot there on 3c highway by the clipper's stadium and then go out to go drag racing. damn there is so many stories i could tell from my life there and tons of funny and good memories, so i hope i get to kick it with all of you again some day and hopefully convence my wife to come back there for good! peace

I think the honda dealer is still there.