Spark Plug Wires 94-95?

94GTMOOSE

Jun 27, 2005
jersey shore
i have the ford racing 9mm plug wires now, but they are not a direct replacment. I guess they are universal. The coil wire does not have that little clip to stay on the coil, and all the wires are about a inch to 4inches too long, makeing in very prone to melting on the header.

My question is do they make a direct replacment proformance wire set for the 94-95 mustang. brand and how much if you guys know

• Sponsors (?)

94GTMOOSE said:
does the msd set have the clip on the coil wire so it will stay on
MSD doesn't have the clip on the coil wire, but I have had no problems with it coming off. It's the same HEI style terminals as on your distributor and they don't have the clips either.

The MSD wires are a fairly tight fit though. I started off with their reccomendation for which wire length to which plug and made a few swaps on the first two cyclinders on both sides to get enough "slack" where I was happy.

I haven't had any problems with them yet after about 6 months, though there are some people that say they have had nothing but trouble :shrug:

I think Tim recently posted that Anderson sells FRPP wires which fit better than the universal FRPP wires. Sound familiar guys?