Speedometer

• Sponsors (?)

I have the same problem. I pulled the cluster out and put a drill right on the speedo and it was smooth. I thought it was everything else, so I replaced the cable, VSS, and the gear. Still bounces all over the place. So if this gets fixed I'd also like to know what was done.

Had my speedo rebuilt and it works great now. They now have parts to rebuild it, contact your local speedo shop. They work mostly on trucks but can rebuild your speedo.

Good Luck, Don

my spedo seems to be off by about 10mph... the tires on this ride look goofy big to me. I have new gauges that I want to install, but wondering if i should just take it to a spedo shop to get installed & fixed.

tires are: P225 / 60 / R16 on factory pony's... guess I am used to low pro's on our 2003.

I used to run 205/45R16 (front) & 225/55R16 (rear) on my last stang for a staggered look on front end. I know that look is out & dropped/fat width is in. well fat tires on rear has always looked good... Whats the best combo on these pony's. I was looking to up wheel size as well & possibly do a 5 lug conversion on my project vert.

Anyone got suggestions?