Spring is tune up time!!

SVT32VDOHC

waiting for the next hack atta
Founding Member
Nov 22, 2001
Motor City
91 Mustang 5.0L I bought stock Motorcraft plugs, Motorcraft cap and rotor. I still have the 1991 original wires on the car. They look and perform just fine, but I want to get a set of nice looking wires. My only request is this..

1. They have to look good when installed....I do NOT want longer wires than stock.

Now, I have used Ford Motorsports blue 9mm wires on a 95 GT about 5 years ago. They were WAY to long and I had to use zip ties and route them really stupid to work and they were out of order.

So my questions are what are you running that look good just like the stock set?

• Sponsors (?)

Ever think about getting a cut to fit set like the accels or msd's ? that way youll have them at the perfect length you want. :shrug:

Whoa! No, I won't be needing those any time soon! I like my notch mostly stock, so ripping into the stock motor will not be done. I really nejoy it the way it is, 225HP and all!!:rolleyes:

I've bought 3 sets of the ford racing wires and, like you mentioned, they don't fit really well. They fit, and it doesn't look really stupid, but most of the wires are about 3-4" too long. I would rather have custom fit wires, so I might look into those next time I get new ones. I don't know how much more custom fit wires cost, however.