Spring Question for Convertibles...

Sep 19, 2003
I have already decided that I want FRPP springs, but will the C springs fit convertibles. I have checked around and they don't exclude convertibles, but I see that they make the G springs specific for them. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• Sponsors (?)

Y2K_MustangVert said:
I have already decided that I want FRPP springs, but will the C springs fit convertibles. I have checked around and they don't exclude convertibles, but I see that they make the G springs specific for them. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Don't know... have you considered the H&R Sports or SuperSports?

Wow, not only was that not helpfull at all, but you interjected more companies. I am glad you blessed my thread with your brilliance. I guess anything for an extra post count. Can someone please be of more assistance since I am ordering them within the next two days?

Y2K_MustangVert said:
Wow, not only was that not helpfull at all, but you interjected more companies. I am glad you blessed my thread with your brilliance. I guess anything for an extra post count. Can someone please be of more assistance since I am ordering them within the next two days?
Gdawg was just suggesting, looks like you're trying to add to his postwhordon :D

Like 95CobraStang already showed you, they fit fine. Difference between the C an G are are minimal but in the rear the G has a .75in drop difference, and the C front has a 80lb more harder rate.

I have the C springs and they work fine on my 98 vert. It lowers the car more than I expected. I love the springs, the only thing I dont love is bottoming out on the k-member every other day....oh well, looks 1000x better than before.

I've attached a doc showing some info I picked up off the net. There is a difference between the "C" and "G" springs. It's my understanding the FRPP springs are supplied by Eibach. Some have reported their FRPP springs even come in an Eibach box. Hope this helps.