springs?

vandy0090

Dec 19, 2008
hey ive gotta question. ive got an 03gt was going to put some hr springs on her. but ive got a set of new ford racing springs. any one run any of these? hows the ride/handling/stance? should i put them on or just buy the hr springs?:shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

I had FRPP C springs on my old 01 GT. The handling and ride were great but the car just didn't sit low enough for my liking.

There's a pretty big difference between the FRPP springs and H&R springs in terms of how much they lower the car. H&R offers a pretty drastic drop while the FRPP's are only slightly lower than stock.

Personally, I think that 99.9% of mustang owners would be happier with the H&R drop.

Can yall post pics? I've been told these will drop the car 2inches. They were bought for a fox body and I bought the fox and got a bunch of parts with it. I ran the part number and they seem to be the same. I'm planning on going to an 18 inch wheel also

Can yall post pics? I've been told these will drop the car 2inches. They were bought for a fox body and I bought the fox and got a bunch of parts with it. I ran the part number and they seem to be the same. I'm planning on going to an 18 inch wheel also

Post pics of which spring? Here's my old 01 GT with FRPP C's (18" 00 R wheels)

View attachment 226651

v7h7pz.jpg

The FRPP's will only lower the car about 1"